Nonprofits have distinctive communication needs.
For long-term sustainability, you must compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace to establish relationships with diverse stakeholders. And you generally have to do this with a limited budget and resources.
CGL Communications can offer you more than two decades of experience helping nonprofits research, plan and implement effective communications. From our work with small local agencies to national charitable organizations, we bring a diverse perspective to help you:
- identify key stakeholders
- define and position your brand
- develop appropriate messaging
- determine the most effective media
- produce tools that meet your needs and those of your stakeholders
- communicate the right information
- provide measurable success benchmarks.
As well, we ensure that any new communication initiatives are integrated with your existing channels of communication – from public relations, to marketing, to branding and fundraising. The results? Stronger relationships. Enhanced development. More members. Satisfied clients. Long-term sustainability.
We’d be pleased to talk with you about the results you want to see from your communication efforts. Contact us.